Sarah Michelle Gellar Biography

Born in New York on April 14, 1977, Sarah enjoyed an early start in her career as a movie star even by child actor standards. A movie agent visited her family in a restaurant and asked if she was interested in acting. In the next few days, she was starring in her debut film that was made for TV, An Invasion of Privacy. Growing up in the Big Apple, Sarah spent her youth appearing in ads and small TV and stage parts, accompanied by her mother, who is her most trusted companion and teacher. When asked about her phenomenal success, the actress is in little doubt about whom she should be grateful to. "One of the greatest blessings that my work has provided me is that my mother, who gave up her whole life for me, doesn't need to work anymore. I'm now able to repay her kindness. She strongly rejects the notion that child stars are denied the opportunity to have a normal childhood. "I haven't suffered any loss because I did my acting – my life was made better through my acting and it didn't affect any part of my life." Today, she is married to Scooby-Doo co-star Freddy Prinze Jr, the girl who's been dubbed Sassy by her peers lives in Los Angeles with her husband and her two dogs Thor and Akita - a family unit which grew by one as the couple welcomed their first baby girl, named Charlotte Grace, on September 19th, 2009.

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTIFUL PICS OF ALISA TARASENKO FEET AND LEGS

BEAUTIFUL PICS OF ALICI JOSIPOVIC FEET AND LEGS

WHY ARE ATHLETES MUCH FITTER THAN OTHER MEN?