Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was born in Miami. She is the daughter of Jose Luis El Puma' Rodriguez (the famous Venezuelan actor and singer) as well as Carolina Perez (a Cuban-model). She has two half-sisters. She was educated at the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart in Miami. Since her childhood, Rodriguez knew she wanted to be an actor and took summer classes at the renowned Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute as well as embarking on other acting training. She was successful and won roles in Spanish language shows like Prisionera (2004), Dame Chocolate (2007) and Dona Barbara (2008). Also, she was a part of the hit TV series "Entourage" (2004). Man on a Ledge (2012) was her first film project. What to Expect when You Expect (2012) is her second. Jose Luis El Puma' Rodriguez's daughter. Half-sister to Liliana Rodriguez and Lilibeth Morillo. She said on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005) 9 January, 2013, episode, she was given the name Genesis after the British rock band Genesis. She's from Venezuelan and Cuban descent. The best thing is being near the ocean. If this acting thing doesn't work, I'd just put in my resume for NBA.com. I'm a really huge basketball fan . . . I'll discuss everything from trash to. I think I'm a new generation Latinos multi-cultural and bilingual. I'm aware that I can't eat whatever I like or do what I want. I must work to get it. My parents and Pilates are the primary reasons why I can perform what I love. One of the best bonding experiences is making an impression of yourself and sharing it online. I like people who take chances. I appreciate people who make the different choices on the carpet. Charlize Thon is my top choice. I like her style. She's elegant and sophisticated also. I love Zoe Saldana.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTIFUL PICS OF ALISA TARASENKO FEET AND LEGS

BEAUTIFUL PICS OF ALICI JOSIPOVIC FEET AND LEGS

WHY ARE ATHLETES MUCH FITTER THAN OTHER MEN?